EMEA Quality & Compliance Manager / £45,000-£55,000
Boden Resource are recruiting for a Quality & Compliance Manager to manage the EMEA region of a prestigious Pharmaceutical contract with a leading global FM service provider.
Your role will be to ensure GxP regulations are satisfied across the contract by conducting audits, quality investigations and providing input into training.
Dependent on location, this position will be based at one of the contract sites in Europe – the role will also entail up to 50% travel across Europe as required.
- Support mobilisation of new sites on the account from a quality, compliance and EHS perspective.
- Review due diligence reports highlighting specific quality, compliance and EHS issues
- Develop and roll out resources in order to ensure full compliance with the company’s quality management system (QMS)
- Conduct client and regulatory audits of GxP and EHS activities across the region
- Take full ownership of EQMS for the contract in the EMEA region
- Implement a risk management program across the region
- Provide guidance and assistance to quality, compliance and EHS staff (company and client)
- Organise and conduct training in GxP and QMS
- Assist the Business development teams in bidding / securing new business.
- Execute various processes (e.g. QMS / documentation control, change control, risk management, risk assessment, non-conformance and CAPA management, 3rd party management) in compliance to relevant standards.
- Trending and analysis of KPIs
- Produce monthly reports to regional management teams highlighting successes and hot spots
- Implement a management review program
- Strong background and experience in the Pharmaceutical environment, particularly in a Quality function, laboratories and facilities management areas.
- In-depth knowledge of working in a Pharmaceutical regulated (GxP) environment, and the standards which must be met to assure patient safety and product quality.
- Health and safety professional, ideally within facilities management
- Prior experience in auditing, ideally as a Lead Auditor
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills. The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw appropriate conclusions, generate viable alternative solutions to a question or problem and have the ability to apply Quality Risk Management processes to evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative.
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- Fluent English – any additional languages are highly advantageous
- Project management experience
- Membership of professional ‘Quality’ institutions or other Professional body e.g. Quality Institute, IPSE
- Qualifications in Quality & Compliance or Scientific subjects, including Science Degree / Auditing / Risk Management.
If this opportunity matches your experience and skills, please apply via this advert. For further information or a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Marlie Cummings on 0121 702 1464.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Quality / Compliance / QSHE / EMEA / Soft services / Hard services