EMEA Engineering Manager
€65,000 plus bonus and benefits
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in leading Sustainability Strategies? Looking to develop a prestigious Facilities Management account across EMEA?
Boden Resource are recruiting for an Engineering Manager with a global Facilities and Property Management provider. Based on a major technology contract, you will be responsible for delivering Engineering and Sustainability services across the EMEA portfolio, with a view to expand the account across the APAC and LATAM regions.
You will be based from the client’s Dublin head office, with monthly travel across EMEA.
- Embedding a culture of Environmental Health & Safety, working towards a goal zero accident rate and applying a zero-tolerance policy for any unsafe working practices.
- Overseeing the facilities engineering teams to ensure an excellent level of service is delivered to the client, and managing all associated resources (recruitment, HR, staff development etc). Managing all contracted KPI’s and service levels.
- Supporting Sustainability goals across the Dublin site and wider EMEA region. Delivering insights and advice on engineering services, sustainability and global initiatives such as ISO/WELL/LEED accreditation across the region.
- Developing and implementing SOPs and maintenance procedures and rolling them out across the wider account.
- Driving client specific initiatives such as savings targets, benchmarking and best practice, including EHS Risk Management
- Act as the main point of contact and escalation point for Sustainability across the EMEA portfolio – embedding a culture of sustainability, developing and communicating best practices throughout the account.
- Creating training plans to develop staff skillsets and encourage a culture of continuous professional development.
- Ensuring all engineering services comply with legal, statutory and contract requirements, and are delivered to the highest possible standard.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Technical qualifications – ideally a Chartered Professional.
- Experience in the delivery of hard service and engineering contracts, ideally for a corporate or technology client.
- Strong leadership skills, able to oversee and work as part of a team
- Commercial acumen with experience managing an engineering/hard services budget and implementing cost savings.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Best Practice tools and techniques
- Proven Project methodology approach
- Excellent attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.