Your new company
- A leading facilities management specialist
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role, you will be working across the m60 corridor.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment.
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
- Test & Inspection is highly beneficial although not essential
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.