Our client, a market-leading Facilities Services provider, are looking to add an Electrical Technician to their client site, a manufacturing plant in Cork. As part of the Integrated Facilities Management team, this role will be to support in both maintenance and reactive activity across the site including LV systems, PAT testing, RCD testing, AV, HVAC, building controls and other equipment across the site.
- Undertaking maintenance and reactive activity across Electrical Building Services equipment including but not limited to: LV systems, PAT testing, RCD testing, RCBO testing, general lighting, AV, HVAC, building controls, small power and distribution, and other equipment found on a modern pharmaceutical site.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment under our control as per the Plant CMMS (Maximo). Ensuring all works are closed and completed using Maximo within the allocated time frame. Planning and organising minor installation and improvement works.
- Liaising with the service desk / supervisors, responding to all non-technical and technical queries in a timely manner to in accordance with the relevant Service Level Agreement
- Managing portable electrical equipment testing records, issuing fixed installation certificates and general test certificates.
- Participate, maintain and undertake requirements of audits in accordance with company policies and procedures as and when required.
- Support the spares management process through timely transaction of materials on the CMMS and ordering of materials.
- Undergoing appropriate health and safety training to support safe working practice.
- Undertaking permit to works, working at heights, risk assessments and lock out tag out procedures
What you'll need to succeed:
- Prior experience in an electrical technician role on a pharmaceutical site.
- Experience in electrical building services and plant engineering
- Level 6 of the NQAI Certificate in Electrical Craft Practice or equivalent.
- Trained in I.S.3217 the Irish Standard for Emergency Lighting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude
- Numerate and computer literate.
If this role matches your experience and skills, please apply via this advert. If you're looking for a new role within Facilities Management but this isn't quite right, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.