£40K + 5% Pension + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Overtime
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
- Overseeing a team of 8 multi-discipline engineer’s alongside of the compliance and work onsite.
- You will be quoting, ordering parts and being a technical lead for the engineer’s on-site.
- Looking for somebody who is looking for constant progression.
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels daily, with good communication skills required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical Maintenance background – City & Guilds 236 (or equivalent)
- Experience in a supervisor role, preferably in the facilities management sector.
- You will need to be customer facing with strong communication skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- The opportunity to operate in a prestigious environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 07494 864 521.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move