Temp – Perm
£ Competitive Hourly Rate
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO SUPPLY A CURRENT DBS CERTIFICATE
I am currently working with a leading FM service provider, looking to recruit an experienced, forward thinking and dynamic Electrical Supervisor to join a large contract in London
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-renowned organisation with career progression and a competitive package on offer.
• To provide leadership, management and effectively supervise the onsite maintenance to multi-disciplined engineers.
• To liaise and communicate effectively with the client building a positive relationship.
• Ensure that the onsite team is carrying out both PPM and Reactive Maintenance in line with SLA's.
• Ensure compliance across the site, including planning in contractors and ensuring work is carried out correctly
• To ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and processed are being appropriately followed and implemented across the site
• The ideal candidate with have a strong understanding of fire compliance
• You will be a qualified Electrical Engineer with a strong background in supervisory based roles.
• You will have Supervisory experience and have managed a team of engineers
• Excellent communication skills are essential with the ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and colleagues
• Strong verbal and written skills are essential
• You will have a strong understanding of safety systems
• Experience in data centres is essential
• Organised and able to prioritise within a high pressure, business critical environment
To apply for this opportunity, please do so via this advert. Alternatively, to find out more, please call Millie Platts on 0121 702 1464
|Job Title:||Electrical Supervisor|
|Salary:||£ Competitive Hourly Rate|
|Contact Name:||Millie Platts|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 10:47|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22 - £25/hour
£230 - £250 per day
Supervisor – FM
£38,000, 23 days hol +BH, Vehicle
Supervisor – FM
£36000, 23 days hol +BH, Vehicle
Site Supervisor – FM
£32,000 - £34,000 plus pension, 25 days hol + bank holiday & overtime