Electrical Shift Technician (night shifts) - Dublin Centre - €52,000 – 57,000
We are recruiting for an Electrical Shift Technician to work for an FM service provider based in Dublin.
Please note this role is working on a shift basis: this is typically, but not limited to, 4:00pm til 12:30 am Monday to Friday.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on all electrical equipment in line with contract and site requirements.
- Carrying out reactive maintenance tasks as and when required, receiving tickets via the CMMS system and ensuring they are closed off quickly.
- Identifying and implementing preventative measures to avoid breakdowns and ensure the business runs smoothly.
- Creating asset lists and maintenance records, making sure they are adhered to.
- Reviewing external risk assessments and method statements and issuing permits for work.
- Managing onsite minor works and helping the project team where required on larger scale refurb, fit out or new build projects on the contract.
- Keeping plant areas maintained, clean and tidy.
- The position may require some or all elements of the work to be performed on a shift basis, outside of normal working hours.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum FETAC Level 6, QQI, City and Guilds or equivalent electrical trade qualifications.
- Proven experience working in an electrical maintenance or facilities management role.
- Working knowledge of electrical and building fabric systems
- IT skills including Google software package – Docs, Sheets, Slide, Drive
- Previous experience using Maximo or other CAFM systems would be an advantage
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.