Electrical Shift Engineer
£37,000 plus pension, package & benefits
We are recruiting for one of the UK's leading Facilities Management service providers, a company with an outstanding industry reputation. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Shift Engineer to join their team based at a high profile site in Farnborough, Hampshire.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a business offering a clear training, development and career progression structure.
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within the site.
- To carry out Appointed Person duties (training provided)
- Ensure all work carried out is inline with Health & Safety requirements including the necessary method statements and risk assessments.
- To supervise and monitor visiting sub-contractors
- To communicate effectively with the client and colleagues developing a good working relationship
- Time served electrical or mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent
- Experience within a industrial / manufacturing / commercial or critical environments with a focus on operation and maintenance of plant
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified i.e. C&G, NVQ
- Practical knowledge and awareness of H&S requirements
- Experienced in any of the following is highly beneficial although NOT essential UPS, generators, BMS systems, cooling systems, AC, HV, LV
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. For a confidential discussion and further information please call Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 1464.