Electrical Shift Engineer
£33,000 - £36,000 + Benefits Package & Overtime
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- High profile contracts within corporate clients
Your new role
- Working at a prestigious site in Weybridge
- Day shifts 7am – 7pm 3 days on 3 days off
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
- HVAC qualifications and experience would be highly beneficial
- Test & Inspection is highly beneficial although not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Dan Allen on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.