Electrical Shift Engineer
£38,000 plus pension, healthcare & overtime
Your new company
- A globally leading Facilities Management provider with a UK turnover in excess of £1billion.
Your new role
- Working within a high-profile financial environment
- Responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to a wide range of M&E building services and critical equipment
- Working a continental shift pattern – 12 hours days & nights.
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong Electrical background holding the relevant C&G qualifications including parts 1,2 or Levels 2,3 and 17th Edition IEE Regs
- Experience of working in a critical and/or banking environment with awareness of BMS, UPS, generators, HV is highly beneficial (Not essential).
- Must live within a commutable distance of Canary Wharf
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and career progression with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.