£37,000 plus benefits package
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
- This position is based at one of their highly critical Data Centre sites within Farnborough, Hampshire
Your new role
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within a critical data centre environment.
- Working within a shift team of M&E Engineers
- Working a continental shift pattern – 12-hour days & nights.
What you'll need to succeed
- Time served Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent
- Electrically qualified – C&G 236 1,2 or 2330 Level 2,3
- Experience within a critical, manufacturing, industrial environment is highly beneficial with a focus on operation and maintenance
- A can do attitude with the ability to learn and develop new skills
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to gain additional qualifications such as High Voltage AP.
- Career progression opportunities – Shift Engineer < Shift Leader < Supervisor < Manager
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.