Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Static
£28,000 plus pension, benefits package & overtime
Your new company:
• A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider.
• Industry leading training, development and career progression.
Your new role:
• Based at a high profile corporate headquarters local to Solihull
• Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
• General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes.
What you'll need to succeed:
• We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
• Must live within a commutable distance of Solihull
What you'll get in return:
• Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Electrical Maitenance Engineer opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.