Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£28K - £31K + 30 Days Holiday (including bank holidays) + Van + Fuel Card + Mobile
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
Your new role
- To carry out both electrical and Fabric Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive works within office environments in the Manchester area.
- Operating 8-5 Monday – Friday, 1/6 call out £120 standby.
- Working within a team of engineers.
What you'll need to succeed
- 18th edition (desirable)
- Experience operating in an electrical maintenance position.
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 1464 or alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com