Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£29,000 plus vehicle & benefits package (No call out)
Your new company:
• A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role:
• Working in a mobile role you will predominantly cover a corporate HQ in Birmingham and will also be responsible for two sites in Swansea and London.
• Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
• General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed:
• We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
• Test & Inspection is highly beneficial although not essential
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
• Must live within a commutable distance of Birmingham
What you'll get in return:
• Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this Electrical Engineer opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a discussion about our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Electrical / Engineer / Maintenance / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Facilities Management / FM / PPM / 17th Edition / Birmingham