Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 plus 25 days holiday + BH, 5% pension, overtime & call out.
Your new company
- The UK’s leading Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
- Working in a static role based at a high-profile corporate headquarters in Coventry
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
- Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers focused on delivering high levels of service delivery
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th Edition IEE Regs
- A good understand of Mechanical equipment is important such as AHUs, pumps, FCU’s, basic Air Conditioning
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Coventry
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- The opportunity to gain additional qualifications within the first 12 months
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Electrical / Maintenance / Coventry / Engineer / Facilities Management / Electrical Maintenance Engineer /