Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£28,000 - £30,000 + Call Out + Overtime + Package
We are working with one of the UK's leading Facilities Management service providers to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a large site in Beaumont Leys, Leicester.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that offers great industry leading training and career progression.
- Electrically qualified holding C&G 236 Parts 1 and 2 or C&G 2330 Levels 2 and 3 (Or equivalent)
- Experience of providing maintenance services within commercial environments
- The role of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance to the site
- Diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions
- Carrying out other building services maintenance as required
- You will be required to work a 40 hour week between Monday – Friday
with overtime opportunities.
- To take a proactive approach to work, ensuring that any issues are dealt
with to customer satisfaction
To apply for this exciting Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Josh Whitmore on 07494 820 085.