Electrical Lead - Foot Mobile
£30K - £36K + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + 5% Pension + Overtime + Progression
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
Your new role
- Operating Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm in a foot mobile role, overseeing a team of 2 engineers.
- Carrying out hands-on work with electrical equipment and general building services maintenance in central London.
- Work permits, quoting, supporting engineer’s on-site.
- Looking for candidates with electrical maintenance experience looking to take a step up into a lead role or engineers already operating in a lead role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrically qualified with City & Guilds Electrical 236 Parts 1,2 or City & Guilds 2330 Level 2,3
- 17th / 18th edition
- Experience operating in an electrical maintenance position
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 1464 or alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com