Electrical HV/AP Shift Leader
£45,000 - £49,000 + 20 Days Shift Holiday + 5% Pension + Uncapped Overtime
Your new company:
- The UK’s leading FM service provider
- Widely recognised as the industry leader in terms of training, development and genuine career progression
Your new role:
- Working in a static role, you will be operating on a major high-profile site In London.
- Working in a Lead Shift Engineer role on a continental shift pattern - days and nights.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Generator, UPS, switching, emergency light testing, permits to work, authorizing HV/AP.
- Taking a lead role, overseeing and supporting team of engineers and being the responsible point of contact when management aren’t on-site.
What you'll need to succeed:
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G 2365 or 2330 Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 18th Edition IEE Regs
- HV/AP – ESSENTIAL
- Multi Skilled background (Highly beneficial, NOT essential)
What you'll get in return:
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- A clear and defined path into management
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.