£36,000 + Generous Benefits
Your new company:
- A globally leading facilities management provider
- High profile contracts within retail and corporate environments
- Industry leading training provided
Your new role:
- The role of the static Electrical Engineer is to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance to the site, along with other building maintenance services when required
- You will work within a small team responsible for carrying out PPM’s and reactive maintenance to the high-profile site
What you'll need to succeed:
- Electrically qualified holding C&G 236 Parts 1 and 2 or C&G 2330 Levels 2 and 3 (Or equivalent)
- C&G 2391 is highly desirable, although not essential
What you'll get in return:
- Genuine opportunities to progress within the business
What you need to do now:
- If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Callum Lines on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a discussion about our latest opportunities and your next career move.