Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider providing Hard and Soft services.
Your new role
- Maintaining a commercial building within around central London
- Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
- Pre-Preventative and Reactive Maintenance
- General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th/ 18th Edition IEE Regs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
What you'll get in return
- Development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
- A unique and varied working environment
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Jordan Donaldson