Welywyn Garden City
£40,000 + Generous Benefits
We are working with a global Facilities Management business to recruit an Electrical Engineer to join their team based at a high profile in Welwyn Garden City.
This is a great opportunity to join a business offering training, career development and long-term job security.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To carry out and oversee PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated electrical and mechanical systems.
- Reactive maintenance to Building Services equipment
- The successful candidate will have previous experience working in a Data Centre environment
- To communicate effectively with client representatives creating a positive relationship
- Must have an Electrical background
- Experience of providing maintenance services within Critical Environments is essential
- Experience with High Voltage or Low Voltage switching (Highly beneficial not essential)
- Ideally candidates will be AP qualified in High Voltage and Low Voltage systems
To apply for this exciting Electrical Engineer opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Callum Lines on 01217021464.