I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer within the West Midlands to join a globally leading Facilities Management and Technical service provider on a contract basis with the possibility of temp to perm.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Experience working for Facilities Management service providers
- Electrical Testing and Installation Experience
- Weekly testing appliances to ensure they are within safety regulations
- Sprinkler Testing
- 1st and 2nd Fixing
- Fault Finding
- Pre preventative maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Fitting Lights
- Electrical Installation
- Weekly fire alarm testing
Working Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday but does offer flexibility
Desired: C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 17th / 18th Edition.
£18 - £24 P/H