£28,000 - £32,000 plus Vehicle, fuel card with 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
Your new company
- A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
- Social Housing Contract
Your new role
- Working in a mobile role you will cover social housing sites across Cumbria
- Gas service repairs
- Reactive repairs on Boilers & Heaters
What you'll need to succeed
- We are keen to speak to experienced Domestic Gas Engineers who are Domestic Gas qualified – CCN1
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of Cumbria
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Domestic Gas Engineer opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Elisha Gray on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.