Your new company
Our client is a well-known, highly regarded and innovative Facilities and Workplace management business, they operate globally and are responsible for the operation and delivery of services into the corporate, manufacturing, banking and technology sectors. With a reputation for global partnerships, staff engagement and technology innovation they are fantastic brand to work for.
Your new role
We are recruiting for a Divisional Director to manage the delivery of predominantly soft FM services across a multiple site and customer division.
- Management, leadership and support of a large service team
- Commercial and financial management of all P&L and budgetary activity
- Developing and managing strategic customer relationships
- Identifying commercial opportunities and developing contract scope
- Ensuring compliance across all accounts
- Solutioning and development of service lines to increase margin
- Driving a best in class service at all levels
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a proven leader, you must have delivered managed and developed services at a senior level and have held responsibility for a large budget / P&L. The ability to drive service standards and customer experience is crucial. A background in high footfall environments would be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading services brand, there is huge potential for development and growth within this division. They can offer a comprehensive benefits package and global career opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.