Director of Engineering
£85,000 - £100,000 + Car, Package and Bonus
Your new company:
We are working with a prestigious global professional services business, with offices in every major city they occupy some of the worlds most sought after real estate and are a well-known global brand. This organisation can trace its roots back over 100 years and provides services into well-known corporate names in the finance, technology and legal sectors.
Your new role:
We are recruiting for a Director of Engineering to manage all hard FM and engineering activities across a number of London sites and have wider responsibility for the global office structure
- Management of outsourced service partners
- Acting as the SME for all engineering activities and providing advisory’s services to internal clients
- Remote management of sub contractors across remote territories
- Producing maintenance reports, regimes and asset registers
- Crisis / incident management and acting as the point of escalation
- Managing and ensuring critical systems resilience
- Responsibility for all internal maintenance systems, CAFM, BMS and helpdesk
- Implementing new technology’s and procedures
- Ensuring statutory compliance
What you'll need to succeed:
We are looking for a professionally qualified engineering lead, a background in critical, banking, data centres or trading floors would be highly advantageous. If you hold chartered or incorporated status that would be preferred but the client is willing to consider individuals with a good technical engineering background. As this role has a global remit some international experience would be beneficial but not essential.
What you'll get in return:
They can offer a fantastic benefits package and the opportunity to work in a high-end corporate environment. This is a wonderful opportunity for a professional engineering manager.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.