We are working with a national Developer and Investor to find a stand out Development Manager with 3-10 years experience of delivering projects. They have a diverse range of projects including high rise BTR apartments, retail schemes, bespoke luxury residential developments, PRS schemes and more.
With many years of proven development experience this is an amazing opportunity for a Development Manager to join an award winning company and take the next step in their career as you have the opportunity to work closely with the Managing Director and oversee a Development Assistant.
The Development Manager's role is to manage and control all aspects of the property development process from project inception through to completion, with the profitability and timeline at the forefront of all that you do.
Development Manager requirements:
• Appraisals and budget control
• Assisting the land team with acquisitions and disposals
• Appointment of consultants
• Procurement of reports and surveys for planning
• Management of design and planning process
• Contractor tender or negotiation
• Construction legal agreements
• Management of construction delivery stage to completion
• a min 2.1 degree in a property or surveying subject
• a track record of successful project / development management that demonstrates a thorough understanding of the complete development process
• excellent inter personnel skills with an ability to lead and motivate the project team
• a can do attitude to oversee any problems that may occur
The Development Manager would be expected to represent the company and networking and investor events and a confident, outgoing personalty is important to ensure that you get a long with the company and it's culture.
The salary is around the £50,000 but exceptional candidates will be considered on slightly higher salaries.