Deputy Soft Service Manager / Epsom / £31-35k
Boden Resource are recruiting a Deputy Soft Services Manager to work for a leading FM service provider on a corporate HQ site in the Epsom area.
Managing a team of 35, you will oversee all soft services on site to ensure they are delivered in accordance with Service Level Agreements and KPIs. On offer is a salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits, and the opportunity to work for a prestigious FM service provider with plenty of potential for growth and development.
- Supporting the Site Manager to oversee the on-site contract and delivery of soft services to the agreed standards, ensuring that deadlines and targets are achieved
- Managing costs and budgets to maximise contract profitability
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with the onsite client
- Ensuring that statutory requirements and company policies and procedures are followed
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- Assist in driving innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems, processes and services
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A strong background in delivering a range of soft services, particularly catering
- Experience working within an IiP framework.
- Experience of working successfully with accrediting and regulatory bodies and implementing associated programmes
- Familiar with financial systems, budgetary control and payroll requirements/systems
- Understanding of Health & Safety legislation and requirements - qualifications in Health & Safety are preferred but not essential
If this role matches your background and experience, please apply via this advert. If you're job searching but this doesn't quite match what you're looking for, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464 for a chat about your next move.