Deputy Facilities Manager
Boden resource have an opportunity for an experienced Deputy Facilities Manager working for a large FM service provider on a Showcase site. The role shall be based in central London and the chosen candidate must demonstrate world class standards.
- Experienced Facilities Manager working for large FM service provider.
- Management of the TFM contract managing Sub contract cleaners, catering and repro graphics and M&E, post room and meeting rooms.
- Managing a small team through 2 direct reports and sub-contractors.
- Delivering excellent service and working to world class standards.
- Project management such as office moves.
- Input reporting and auditing.
- Set up meeting rooms and facilities
- Act as the one stop for enquirers from the client and be on hand to set up new starters.
- Work close with front of house manager ensuring standards are delivered
- FM service Provider
- Previous experience within a similar role essential.
- Previous experience managing Sub contractors across hard and soft services
- Relevant Hard and Soft services qualifications desirable e.g. IOSH
- Strong PC-based computer skills:
-Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
-Experience using email and calendaring applications
-Ability to quickly adapt to new computer programs and software
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Key team player and a can-do attitude willing to tackle issues hands on
- Organised, efficient and detail-oriented
- Previous experience with compliance and Health & Safety
- Professional manner with ability to interact with client and other professionals on site
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Rachael Corbett on 0121 7021464