Day Engineer - M&E
City of London
£35,000 + Pension + 33 days holiday + Overtime
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
- This position is based at a high profile global investment HQ in the City.
Your new role
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within a corporate financial environment
- Working within a small team of Multi Skilled Engineers
- Working hours are days, Monday – Friday
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrically qualified to C&G Parts 1,2 or Levels 2,3,
- 17th / 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance with a commercial environment is essential
- Experience of working within a critical environment i.e. UPS systems, critical cooling is highly beneficial (not essential)
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities for those looking to ‘climb the ladder’
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security on a high-profile account
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle via the details on this advert.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Engineer / M&E / Day Engineer / London / Maintenance / FM / Facilities Management