Data Manager - Manchester - £35,000/£40,000 per annum
We are currently working with a large Facilities Manaement Service Provider who have a requirement for an experienced Data Manager who will contribute to the provision of professional high quality Data and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Engaging with the different contracts in the business to understand software requirements as well as change management needs.
- Assisting with the planning and monitoring of defined systems and data development projects.
- Set-up, manage and administrate data in core Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems (Maximo, Concerto, Concept) to support core processes
- High quality delivery of user training sessions for systems, ensuring content and supplementary materials are developed to defined standards.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective persuasion and negotiation skills and the ability to manage expectations
- Adept at writing SQL queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with IBM Maximo (7+) in an administration / support or development capacity.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply through this advert or call Leah Stone on 0121 702 1464 for more details