£35,000 plus benefits package & overtime
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
- This position is based at one of their highly critical Data Centre sites within Reading
Your new role
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within a critical data centre environment.
- Working within a two man team with no direct report
- Working a day shift pattern – 8-hour days, Early and late starts on weekly rotation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Time served Electrical or Mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified – C&G Electrical, 18th Edition etc.
- Experience within a critical environment working with Generators, High Voltage switchgear, UPS systems, BMS is highly essential
- A can-do attitude with the ability to learn and develop new skills
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities – Shift Engineer < Supervisor < Contract Manager
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Adrian Jarrett on 07494 864 547
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.