Data Centre Shift Engineer
Hayes, West London
£42,000 plus benefits package & overtime
Your new company
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
- This position is based at one of their highly critical Data Centre sites within Hayes, West London.
Your new role
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, reactive and breakdown works to all mechanical and electrical systems within a critical data centre environment.
- Working within a shift team of M&E Engineers
- Working a continental shift pattern – 12-hour days & nights (only 2 weekends per month)
What you'll need to succeed
- Time served Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified – C&G Electrical, FGAS etc.
- Experience within a critical environment working with Generators, High Voltage switchgear, UPS systems, BMS is highly beneficial
- A can-do attitude with the ability to learn and develop new skills . We are keen to speak to motivated and ambitious Engineers looking to progress their career.
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities – Shift Engineer < Shift Leader < Supervisor < Manager
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Robbie Hindle on (phone number removed)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Shift Engineer / Shift / Critical / Data Centre / Mechanical / High Voltage / HVAP / Appointed Person / Chillers / Air Conditioning / Hayes / London