Data Assistant - Manchester - £23,000 per annum
We are currently working with a large service provider wh are recruiting for a Data Administrator who will contribute to the provision of professional high quality Data Management and Administration solutions.
- Engaging with the different contracts in the business to understand software requirements as well as change management needs.
- Assisting with the planning and monitoring of defined systems and data management projects.
- Manage and administrate data in core Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system (Maximo, Concept, Concerto) extracting, uploading, amending and monitoring system information to support core processes
- High quality delivery of one to one training sessions for systems, ensuring contract teams are able to work with their own data and monitor performance using guides and supplementary materials developed by the team.
- 2 years knowledge and experience of working with CAFM or similar work management system (such as IBM Maximo, Concept, Concerto) in an administration or support role – extracting, amending and uploading data.
- Keen analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective persuasion and negotiation skills and the ability to manage expectations
- Knowledge of and experience working with reporting packages (BIRT, Microsoft BI), databases (DB2).
If this role is of interest to you, please apply through this advert of call Leah Stone on 0121 702 1464