£30,000 - £40,000
Your new company::
Our client is a leading global facilities service provider operating within the public and private sector. They take their corporate responsibility very seriously and have a huge passion for the people who work for them and strive to excel and deliver exception service to their clients. They are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Digital Transformation team.
Your new role:
- You shall be key member of the Transformation team reporting into the head of the department working on a corporate prestigious contract
- You will be the lead of all analytical and reporting work for the contract and produce monthly reports on KPIs
- You will be able to support project work and identify opportunities to improve processes across the contract
- You will be the expert on the company systems working with their existing CAFM system, Excel and various other systems
- Work closely with the business intelligence team
- Develop & Maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients at all levels
- Simplifying existing company systems and maintaining structurers
- The role is to be based in central London with some travel required to other regional offices
What you'll need to succeed:
You will need to have experience of working in a reporting or analytical role and capable of working independently. Ideally you will be able to deliver high quality work to deadlines and a keen problem solver and an eye for detail.
You will have a strong background within the facilities industry ideally with a CAFM role or similar and skilled with software such as Excel. They would ideally like you to hold a degree or an equivalent qualification.
What you'll get in return:
Fantastic opportunity to further or progress your career within a facilities management industry on a prestigious contract. The chance to work within a client facing and dynamic transformation team.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or at Boden Resource on 0121 702 1464.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.