COST MANAGER / QUANTITY SURVEYOR
A British owned, international Real Estate consultancy with offices in almost 50 countries are seeking professional Cost Managers and Senior Cost Managers to join their London office. The company have over 70 years of experience delivering millions of pounds worth of capital projects all over the world, and are the leading experts in their field.
They are constantly combining their traditional values with modern ways of working and always pushing the envelope on how projects can be delivered. Their innovative mind set has helped set them apart from their competitors and even during the tough times, they have not been forced into redundancies and are as secure now as they have ever been. With projects ranging from large regeneration, new build residential, commercial and office developments, there is a great range of projects to keep you constantly engaged and enough space for promotion and personal development.
As a Cost Manager you would be expected to take on their values and attitude to delivering the best possible service for their clients, no matter how great or small.
Cost Manager requirements:
- Degree educated, preferably within a surveying or construction discipline.
- In-depth measurement experience.
- Capable of Take Off and Bills of Quantities.
- Ability to be flexible and work to high demands.
- A desire to learn and develop under a mentor / Director.
- A passion to build on existing client accounts.
- MRICS would be preferable but not essential.
- Professional, articulate and client facing personality.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with exceptional client base and who truly believe in looking after their employees. Their head office in the City is perfect located to service their clients and has excellent connections for travel. With their mature attitude to work you are able to hot desk and work from home when required.
This is truly an exciting time to join the company as they expand and deliver more and more exciting projects within the Real Estate market.