Coordinator / PA - Permanent - £25000 - £30
Your new company
- A leading Global Facilities Management provider.
Your new role
- Large aspects of a Personal Assistant (PA) role.
- General administrative duties eg; reporting and documenting
- Working closely with Corporate individuals
- Diary management
- Ensure all are compliant with Contractual Obligations
What you'll need to succeed
- Friendly and approachable manner
- Eye for detail and a reactive thinking mindset
- Extremely good organisational skills
- Strong communication between clients and colleagues
- Previous experience in a similar role
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.