£32,000 & Benefits package
Your new company
- A globally recognised technical services provider
Your new role
- Providing BMS control system maintenance, service and repair to proactively and responding to reactive works.
- A static position covering a high-profile, critical site based in Portsmouth
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognised apprenticeship and/or qualification in electrical, HVAC or building services related discipline
- Training in Building Management Systems including Trend
- A professional but friendly approach focused on providing high levels of service delivery
What you'll get in return
- World class training and development widely recognised as the best in the industry meaning you will have every chance to move forward and excel in your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Anya Ajzenkol on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
BMS / Building Management System / Engineer / Controls / Trend / Tridium / Distech / Maintenance / Electrical / Mechanical / Facilities Management