Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
£70,000 - £80,000/annum Plus generous package
A privately owned developer is recruiting for an already established Project/Contracts Manager to cover their sites in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas. They are at the forefront of residential development and build using traditional methods.
The experienced Projects/Contracts Managers main duties will be to work alongside the Construction Manager and oversee the site team in the delivery of traditional build and high-end schemes. You will also need to manage the construction activities on developments from subcontractors to handover and maintenance. The developer is looking for someone with a strong house building background that is a team player, positive and determined to get the job done to a high-quality.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Working for an already established national house builder Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in managing teams and excellent health and safety management skills
- Customer focused
- A current CSCS Black Card, SMSTS, First Aid
- A proven track record of successful delivery of numerous residential schemes as a Contracts Manager
- Valid Driving Licence
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project/Contracts Manager to join a privately owned Developer in Buckinghamshire who produce high quality homes. The Project/Contracts Managers will be running 4/5 sites in variety of different locations across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, and surrounding locations.
The salary is circa £75,000 plus generous package, fuel card and more.