Contract Support / Facilities Coordinator
£23,000 - £25,000/annum
Your new company:
- A leading Global Facilities Management provider.
Your new role:
- To provide day to day administration support for all operational, commercial and financial aspects of a contract or portfolio of contracts.
- Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms
- Ensure prosses and procedures are followed
- Statutory compliance and ensuring it is followed correctly
What you'll need to succeed:
- A strong and positive solution driven mindset
- You will have to pass vetting
- Experience of undertaking basic financial support – invoicing/PO's
- Knowledge of CAFM is highly beneficial, however not essential
- Previous or similar experience of working with end users and clients.
What you'll get in return:
Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.