£28,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Pension
Your new company:
- A global Facilities Management & Technical Services provider with an industry leading reputation.
Your new role:
- Working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, supporting a major contract.
- Working on CAFM System – Concept.
- Logging calls and emails, providing insight through trend analysis / reporting back.
- Working closely with the client and stakeholders across the business.
- Following-up sub-contractors and direct engineering staff – scheduling engineers’ jobs.
- Supporting with administration duties, word, PowerPoint, outlook.
- Raising PO’s & Service orders.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience in a contract support role is essential.
- Good communication skills – ability to engage with stakeholders across the business.
- Experience in the FM / engineering industry would be desirable
- Experience with CAFM systems and MS Dynamics – desirable.
What you'll get in return:
- World class training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 1464 or alternatively, email your CV to email@example.com