Contract Support - Permanent - £19000 - £22000 per year - Ipswich
Your new company
- A leading UK Technical Services provider.
Your new role
- PPM's / Planning
- Working towards KPI's and deadlines
- Answering queries, and advising to the best of your ability
- Basic administration and general upkeep of said contract
What you'll need to succeed
- Keen eye for detail and commitment to the role
- Experience of PPM planning / Scheduling
- Experience of undertaking basic financial support
- Good communication between clients and colleagues
- Previous or similar experience of working with end users and clients.
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Facilities Management / FM / Contract Support / Administrator / CAFM / Ipswich