Your new company
- A leading Global Facilities Management provider.
Your new role
- To provide day to day administration support for all operational, commercial and financial aspects of a contract
- Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms
- Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, including timesheets are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong and positive solution driven mindset
- Experience of undertaking basic financial support – invoicing/WIP/inputting timesheets and expenses.
- Good communication between clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of CAFM systems is highly beneficial
- Previous or similar experience of working with end users and clients.
- Drivers license is highly beneficial
What you'll get in return
- Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Facilities Management / FM / Contract Support / Administrator / CAFM / Birmingham