Contract Manager (Data Centres) - Dublin - €80-90,000 plus package
A leading Facilities Management company is looking to bring in a Contract Manager for one of its major critical accounts. Managing a 24/7 shift team across a campus of 9 data centres, you will have full responsibility for operations management, overseeing the delivery of all technical services, and dealing with any severity incidents and customer escalations.
You will need to be an excellent manager with experience in data centres or other critical environments. A background in change management would also be advantageous.
- Reporting into the Critical Operations Manager, managing the critical shift team across the campus, looking after all staff training and development.
- Ensure all services are delivered consistently and efficiently by shift staff, maintaining site coverage for 24/7 operations.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for any incidents or technical escalations on site and carrying out post-incident and root cause analysis reviews.
- Compiling shift data and presenting back to the onsite client – including monthly contract reviews, and monthly/quarterly business reviews.
- Carrying out regular performance audits across the team, identifying areas for improvement and ensuring a high level of service delivery.
- Developing and maintaining positive professional relationships with the client, ensuring the highest level of customer experience is consistently delivered against contractual KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Ensure Data Centre operations, business policies and processes are effectively communicated, implemented and adhered to at all times by all shift staff across the campus.
- Overseeing Quality, Health, Safety & Environment policies and processes, both for the company and the client.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Senior management experience looking after supervisors and managers, ideally in a data centre or critical environment.
- A background working in data centres or critical environments, with an understanding of the electrical and mechanical systems involved in Data Centres.
- Experience in operational management on a 24/7 site, and able to bring together multiple differing shift teams with a consistent approach.
- Strong understanding of CMMS Computerised Maintenance Management Systems and tools.
- Experience in managing escalation and emergency issues.
- Experience in Project Management and implementing Continuous Improvement processes.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, able to communicate effectively with the client, employees and subcontractors.
- Numerate and computer literate. Intermediate to advanced software skills – MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Organised, able to effectively prioritise and deliver within a dynamic and high pressure, business critical environment.
If this role matches your background and experience, please apply via this advert. To find out more or for a confidential discussion about your next move, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource on +353 76 680 3308 / 0121 702 1464.