£55,000 - £60,000, £5,000 car allowance & 20% bonus + Client bonus.
I am currently recruiting for an Contract Manager operating across two sites working with one of the leading facilities management companies. Due to an internal move our client is recruiting for an Contract Manager to lead an established team for a key client within our growing business. This role will cover a multisite portfolio across West London and Surrey. We are looking for someone who is an excellent team leader with the ability to recruit, lead and develop successful technical teams within a challenging & fast paced environment.
Your new company:
- A globally recognised Facilities Management service provider widely known as the UK’s number one.
Your new role:
- To ensure the successful operation of the maintenance and reactive activities across the portfolio.
- To ensure customer satisfaction is a priority and that the clients’ focus and strategy objectives are met and exceeded.
- To provide leadership, management, and development of the team, ensuring customer service and operational commitments are delivered on time and in agreement with financial plan.
- To take full responsibility for Profit & Loss, WiP and debt.
- If successful in your application, you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide leadership, and that contractual commitments are met and exceeded through innovation and the delivery of an agreed service vision.
- Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both provider and subcontractors activities and are regularly reviewed.
- Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward to the team.
- We are looking for a driven and proactive individual with the following attributes who can work in partnership with our customer to provide exceptional service delivery:
- Proven track record of delivering maintenance contracts in critical environment (ideally a Data Centre)
- Technically qualified in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Knowledge of technical installations
- Demonstrable track record of innovation / continuous improvement
- Sound understanding of compliance and best practice (Health and safety qualification essential)
- Ability to communicate at all levels from junior maintenance staff to CEOs
- Commitment to providing a first-class event day service (flexibility on working hours to accommodate events)
- Experience of change management
- Deep and wide experience and acquired expertise in maintaining and managing critical facilities including data centres: Generators, electrical systems, UPS, Chiller Heating & Ventilation / Air Conditioning and building support systems and their methods of control.
- HV Authorised (SAP qualified)18th Edition Regulation
- Good verbal communication & written English skills
What you'll get in return:
- Expectance leading a specialist data centre with a global company.
- A step to enhance your career to director level
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Josh Greatrix on 0121 702 4164.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.