Contract Manager - Dublin - €60-65,000 plus bonus, car and benefits
Boden Resource are working with one of Ireland’s top FM service providers, who are looking to add a Contract Manager to their growing team in Dublin. Managing a team of mobile technicians across a major retail contract, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of all M&E and technical services across the contract, budget and project management, and ensuring the contract is delivered in line with the client’s requirements. You will ideally be a strong manager from a mechanical or electrical background, with experience in managing FM contracts for dynamic, fast paced clients.
- Contract Manager for a Leading FM Service Provider on a key M&E retail contract
- Based mainly from the Dublin head office, with some travel across sites in the Greater Dublin area.
- Managing the mobile technical maintenance team (c.15 staff). Services include Planned and reactive Mechanical and Electrical Services, Fabric maintenance and small/additional project works.
- Responsible for working with projects and development team to increase additional opportunities across the contract.
- Managing a € multi-million P&L and projects up to €1m in value.
- Main point of contact for the client, you will be responsible for managing client relationships and resolving any issues quickly and efficiently.
- Implementing new and improved methods to drive continuous improvement across the contract.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Prior experience in a Senior Management role within FM
- Technical/Hard FM background is essential – mechanical or electrical qualifications required
- Budget management experience of a multi-million € P&L.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Previous experience managing a large mobile team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Project Management, particularly small works, an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full driving licence
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Resource for a confidential discussion about your next move.