£65,000 - £70,000 + car/car allowance + benefits
I am currently working with a leader in the provision of FM Services to recruit a contract manager with a technical health services background.
- Contracts Manager for a leading FM service Provider
- Based in East London providing hard services
- The Contract Manager will be delivering services across 20 healthcare sites
- Working closely with the client daily and managing the relationship between the client and service provider
- Ensuring a high level of services is maintained
- Management of a team with 2 direct points of contact that look after 9 engineers.
- Making sure the engineering team is working efficiently and changing the issues at
- P&L and budgetary responsibility for your portfolio
- Services delivered are mechanical/fabric/electrical
- Continually review current processes and working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement, previous experience needs to be proven
- Leading FM Service provider
- Min 5 + years’ Experience of operating health Buildings
- Working knowledge of HTM and HBNs
- HNC /HND / Degree/MSc/MBA in; business / hospitality / hotel management, engineering or building / construction management
- BIFM Level 4-5
- ILM – Level 4-5
- IOSH /NEBOSH
- EFQM / 6 Sigma /
- Membership at appropriate level BIFM /HCIMA/ IET / CIBSE / CIOB / IAM /IHEEM
- Record in contract management showing consistency and progression with appropriate levels of experience and responsibility and 5+ years’ experience in a similar role or environment.
- Thorough understanding of facilities management methods, systems and safety requirements.
- Strong team player with an understanding of and willingness to embrace cultural diversity.
- management of a multi-disciplinary workforce
- Experience of identifying and implementing innovative cost-effective solutions to operational problems.
- Effective financial management skills.
- Have full and thorough understanding of current Health & Safety and FM related legislation and compliance.
- Evidence of continual professional development.
- Full knowledge of client operational environment
- Knowledge of implementing and developing Quality Systems and related audit programmes.
- 45-minute commute
- Full UK Driving Licence
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.
FM / Facilities / Facilities Management / Corporate / TFM / Hard / Service Provider / Healthcare / Essex / London / East London / Contract Manager