Your new company
A leading UK Facilities Management provider
Your new role
- Identify and drive implementation of compliance for all activities included in the contract
- To ensure 100% compliance is achieved in line with the contract KPI/SLA’s at all times
- Compiling of the Compliance and remedial tracker
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report
What you'll need to succeed
- Been a part of a high-performing team.
- Knows CAFM
- Capable of working in a matrix environment.
- Understands Compliance from experience in a similar role
What you'll get in return
Industry leading training, development and genuine career progression within a nationally recognised business working on various contracts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please apply through this advert with your up-to-date CV or get in touch directly for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Facilities Management / FM / Compliance / Coordinator / CAFM / Newcastle