£35k - £40k
Boden Resource are currently recruiting a Communications Manager for a large prison site in Ashford. The ideal candidate will show great resilience in a prison environment, Show a keen interest in a Communications role and be able to develop and deliver communication strategies.
- Produce and deliver regional communication plans and campaigns to encourage employee engagement
- Manage existing and develop new local communication channels raise awareness and understanding of Justice messages.
- Act as a communication ‘subject matter expert’ for local senior managers when planning / executing their own local initiatives, projects and objectives
- Provide content for the business, Justice and regional communications, internally and externally, to promote the brand, manage the reputation and engage with the people, stakeholders and the public.
- Take ownership of central delegated work packages by planning and controlling corporate engagement initiatives
- A proven track record of developing and delivering engagement and communication plans and campaigns
- Experience of working in a complex, operational environment
- Understanding of the importance of effective communication and employee engagement
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to foster good working relationships, providing advice, guidance and support at all levels in the organisation
- Flexibility to adapt plans as priorities move and change track
- Aware of the importance of brand reputation and how to carefully manage good and bad news, on a local level.
- Experience of working across a broad range of communication channels, both on and offline
- To be able to confidently present ideas to senior managers and act as a knowledgeable resource
- Written work to be of a high standard
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member from Boden Resource central team will be in contact.