£50,000 – £60,000
I am currently looking to speak with experienced Commercial Managers who are actively seeking to progress their career with a leading Facilities Management provider, situated in London. The reason for the vacancy is the number of contracts wins which the client has been experiencing in recent months and the need to continue their growth plans, within the Commercial space.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who possesses…
- Strong contractual expertise – experienced at relaying this to the operations team
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Ideally worked within Facilities Management environment previously
- Handled contractual negotiations with clients
- Strong claims and disputes experience
The day to day duties of this role entails…
- Working closely with the wider commercial function managing the relationship with a key contract
- Handling various lifecycle projects
- Ensure the business is keeping in with its contractual obligations with the client
- Contractual negotiations
- Ensuring profitability of the contract
Please send over an updated version of your CV to the advert and I will review CV’s shortly and ensure to call candidates to run over the finer details of the vacancy.