£50,000 - £60,000 with competitive benefits
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager, on behalf of a leading Facilities Management provider based in the London area. This is a permanent position and I am looking to speak with experienced candidates looking for their next career move. Please see below for further details.
Day to day duties
- Working on a large government contract on behalf of the contractor
- Handling various variation claims
- Freeing up the Operations & Commercial Director to do more strategic view on a high-profile contract
- Working closely with the operations team to relay commercial contract responsibilities
- Handling payment mechanisms
- Working closely with the supply chain team, managing the supply chain processes
What the client seeks
- At least 2/3 years’ experience of working within a Facilities Management environment (Construction / Real Estates will be considered)
- Hand on commercial experience
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Flexible on travel to other sites across the UK, maybe once or twice a month
- Numerically savvy
£50,000 - £60,000 with competitive benefits, such as car allowance, private medical etc. Flexibility to work from home also.
If you are interested in hearing more details about this vacancy, then please send over your updated CV and I will be in touch in due course.